If you work in, or simply enjoy the Arts such as events, festivals, concerts and film and believe the Arts should be protected against further cuts please take action now
- Use the manifesto ( included in the toolkit )when speaking to your local representatives, especially coming up to election time in advance of the Assembly Election in May 2016.
- Tweet, email and Facebook to encourage others to support the ArtsMattersNI campaign
- When tweeting @artsmatterni please use the hashtags #ArtsMattersNI
- Tweet and Facebook your ‘selfie’ photos at arts venues and events from theatre, concert, film etc. to your local representatives – check out the resources section on the website which gives you details of MLAs’ Twitter accounts
- The #ArtsMatterNI advocacy group would like to hear your story, as either a recipient of the Arts or as someone working in the Arts. We would like to help share your stories so please do get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information please check out the #ArtsMatterNI website at artsmatterni.co.uk